How To Uninstall Norton Internet Security From Windows 10?
There are a number of choices available in the market for security programs, Norton antivirus is released by Symantec and it is one of the known security software in an antivirus product line. There might be a time when a user is not happy with this program and looks to use different software.
If you are a user of Norton antivirus and looking to use another antivirus on your PC, you need to install Norton antivirus program in order to use another program successfully. It is quite easy to uninstall at your home and you don’t need to visit a shop.
If you are a beginner to use your PC and a window user, you can use these given points to remove Norton internet security from your PC. Here’s a list of points to remove this program.
- First of all turn on your PC and then visit its “Control Panel”.
- Once you open “Control Panel” you will find an option of “Programs” there and you’ll find an option that is “Uninstall”.
- Now click on “Uninstall” option, this is a tool available for those who are using Windows as their operating system.
- Once you click on uninstall option, you’ll be able to see a list of programs that are installed on your PC. These programs are arranged in an alphabetical order, where you can find a program the one you are looking to uninstall from your PC.
- When you find the Norton program there, you just need to click on that once, please don’t double click or right click on that stored file. Just click once and you will find an option of “Uninstall” above that is just next to “organize”.
- Now, click on that “uninstall” option, the program’s uninstaller will appear and you just need to click on next and then again next until it gets uninstalled from your PC and in the end, it will notify you the program has been removed successfully.
It is easy to follow these steps to remove Norton internet security from your Windows if you are not able to do so; you can give a call to the Norton antivirus technical support number 1-800-431-255 to speak with an expert.