What is a LiveUpdate on Norton and How to Use It?
Symantec has released security software named Norton LiveUpdate that can be easily downloaded and installed updates from the web. This software can take updates from a specific version of Norton and in order to upgrade this program, a customer has to visit a particular website and it is an integrated part of security software.
Let’s go ahead and gather some more information about this security program that is capable enough to secure your PC.
How does it work?
First of all, it is required that you should have a valid subscription in order to use this program. There are two modes available in which this program can be run, these are interactive mode and express mode. If a user is going to use an interactive mode, he/she has an option which updates to download and apply. In case, a user is interested in using an expressive mode then no issues, he/she can use this mode similarly, however, in this mode; all updates will download and apply automatically.
Express mode runs in the background and once all updates are downloaded then a process of installation takes place. After the completion of installation, it might be possible it can give you an option to restart your computer so that this program can function properly.
Here’s how to run this Norton LiveUpdate on your PC
In order to run Norton LiveUpdate on your PC, one can use these mentioned points.
- First, you need to visit to the Norton update center.
- Then, you will find an option to “Start your Norton product”, click on it.
- After that, in the main window, you need to click on the “Security” option and then click on “LiveUpdate” option there.
- It will start downloading updates, when it gets finished, then click on “OK”.
- Now, you need to run LiveUpdate until you get an option your program has the latest updates.
- Once, you are done with this, you need to exit all programs and then restart your PC in order to use this application successfully
These are some simple steps that one can follow, in case, you are not able to use these steps successfully, then you can give a call to the Norton Support Australia Helpline Number 1-800-431-255.